Monday, June 13, 2016

Miracles and Missionary Work in the Congo

Hey everyone how are you!?
  This week was an amazing one for Elder Mikanda and I here in Diata! Just wanted to thank everyone that wrote me this week and all of you who sent up prayers on my behalf! I don't have a bunch of things to say this week! We have been really busy working with 5 amis which we hope will be baptized on the 9th of July! They are Deborah, Jhonathon, Rock, Fernese, and Amour. They all want to be baptized and we have been having some really amazing lessons with them during the week!
  I also got to go on splits with Elder Gilbert and it was so much fun! He really taught me a lot just in the way he went about doing missionary work! Just goes to show that we are learning everyday!
  We leave Congo to go to Cameroon tomorrow to go on splits and it's gonna be so much fun! I hope to do a lot and work really hard!
   I love you all so much and I hope that you have a great week! Go and eat some Oreos for me! And just wanted to thank my family for the amazing goodie package that I got! Somehow it got through to me pretty quickly!

Love,
Elder Legerski

No comments:

Post a Comment