Monday, April 20, 2015

Fruits of the Labor...so sweet:)

   Hello everyone...how are you doing!? Everything is going good here in Africa and in Cameroon. The sun is still shining and the rain isn't falling but the work is great and the Lord is on our side. This week seemed to fly by and it was a really good one.
   This week was really dedicated to getting our investigators ready for baptism. We have been working and working and finally we will be having 2 baptisms this coming Friday! It took a lot of effort but all is well. The investigators who are being baptised are Flor and Salomon. We are really happy and after 3 months of work we will be able to see the fruits of our labor.
   Also, I want to talk a little about church this past Sunday because it was really awesome. We had President Monga with us and he was able to teach us a little bit. And what he taught us on was the priesthood. He taught us how we all made a promise with our Heavenly Father the day that we were given the priesthood. He talked about how if someone near us is in need, it's not the people who just have time need to go help, we need to make time in order to go and see them. It's something that’s very important.  I love the words of Mosiah in chapter 18 verse 8, I believe. He talks about how we need to mourn with those who mourn and weep with those who weep. I love this because here I have really learned how to open up. And I have formed so many relationships with people that I love, with other missionaries, with members, and with amis. Relationships are something that will last a life time and will never fade.
   Well, that’s about all for this week...I'm sorry it's not very long but I hope it was good enough! This next week will be busy with people who we have been contacting this last week! I love all of you and I thank every one of you that wrote me! If any of you have the time, send me some letters because the Elders love having letters! Once again I would like to thank you all and say that I love you so much. Someone go up to the Elders and Sisters in the Lord and say thank you so much for your service because that means so much to a missionary!

Love,
Elder Legerski

No comments:

Post a Comment