Monday, April 18, 2016

Splits, Transfers, and Saka Saka

Hello family and friends how are you!?
   This last week was a really fun week even though I was almost never in my own sector because I went on a bunch of splits with people, but that's okay! I just wanted to thank all of the people that wrote me and I wanted to wish my cousin Biz a happy wedding and a happy honeymoon! Wish I could have been there but I hope that you will be at my wedding!

   But this week was really an amazing week!  I started by going with Elder Kabeya for the third or fourth time and we had a really good day together, even though we had to take a lot of transport because they don't live close to their sector. It turned out to be a really awesome day and we even taught a lesson in the middle of nowhere, right the middle of a bunch of fields, so that was awesome! And then on Wednesday we had the last ever district meeing with Elder Nzema and we had a lot of fun and we drank sparkling cider together and I almost took his head of with the cork, but i didn't! And then on Thursday we helped one of our inactives cook and we ate saka saka (a dish featuring Cassava leaves) with her and it was soooo gooood! I loved it so much and I ate sooo much!

Saka Saka...and according to Elder Legerski, it's delicious?!

And then on Friday, we had the final dinner for Elder Waite and Elder Wzema and it was super good and we ate super good food again! It's always nice to have someone else cook for you because it makes life a whole lot better! And also on Friday, we had transfers and I wasn't moved at all! But Elder Izere and Elder Kazemb are leaving and Elder Sperry is coming to Brazza so these next 5 weeks should be a lot of fun! Then on Saturday, I went out to Talagai and I worked with Elder Pindi for the day and it was a lot of fun!  For most of this week we didn't have power, so it was really hot at night, but now it's started to come back! And now even with the fan I'm starting to get cold! And that was all for my week! It was really tiring but it was a lot of fun!

   This coming week we have new missionaries that are coming so it's going to be a really packed week, but it's also going to be really fun! I love you all and I hope that you have a good week! As a challenge, go and eat some dessert pizza for me!

Love,
Elder Legerski

No comments:

Post a Comment