Monday, April 11, 2016

All is Well

4/5/2016
Hi!,
   I'm not really going to write a letter to you guys this week. Last week was a normal week and everything was good, except for a few things. I don't know if you have read the news about Africa, but there were rebels who were shooting and burning police stations and they got close to our apartment,but we are fine. They moved us out and we are at President Monga's house now so we are all okay and safe. Just wanted to let you know! I love you all so much!

Elder Legerski

4/11/16
Hello family and friends,
   How are you doing!? This week here in the Congo was just amazing and everything was like normal! I just wanted to thank everyone that wrote me this week and I hope that you have a good week!
  I finally got to watch General Conference and it was amazing! This week, all that I'm going to say is that I know that the keys of the priesthood were restored on earth. And also, that if we will do family counsel like Elder M Russel Ballard told us to do, it will bless us abundantly!
   I love you all and I hope you have a good week! And for a challenge this week, I want you to write me the blessing that you have recived for keeping the Sabbath day holy!

Elder Legerski

No comments:

Post a Comment