Monday, March 28, 2016

A Love We Cannot Even Imagine

Dear Friends and family how are you doing!?
   I'm doing really well here in Brazzaville! Everything has really calmed down and things are pretty much back to normal! But since I wrote you last week, nothing really has changed! But we did go to the marche today and I can say that my bartering skills have gotten really good and they pretty much got to a master level today!
 
   But as this is Easter season, I just wanted to bear my testimony and say that that I am so thankful for Christ in my life. He lives and He atoned for our sins so that we may have eternal life. I love Him and I know that we cannot even imagine His love for us. 

   But thats all for this week! Stay safe and have a good week! For a challenge, go and eat a whole box of peeps!

Elder Legerski

No comments:

Post a Comment