Monday, August 8, 2016

Last Letter From the Congo:)

Hello everyone!
   Thank you all for the emails that you wrote to me! This last week was a little weird knowing that it was going to be my last time doing a lot of things, but my goal was just to act like it was a normal week and work hard like always!
   I can't believe this will be my last letter home! Wednesday, I will be talking my flight home! The mission has been so awesome and I'm so sad that it is at an end, but now life starts again!
   I thank you all for what you have done for me the last 2 years! For a final challenge, come and see me so that I can hug you and tell you all in person my mission stories!! I will talk in church on Sunday, Aug 14 at 10:00am (2055 Edgar St) and there will be an open house at my home (2961 Arabian Circle) starting at 2:00pm that same day.  Please come so I get a chance to catch up with you...everyone's invited!!

Love,
Elder Legerski

No comments:

Post a Comment