Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Mixed Emotions

Dear friends and family,
   To start off, I'm sorry that I didn't email you yesterday. We haven't had power since Sunday and the connection in the cyber wasn't working yesterday. But I want to thank all of you that emailed me this last week...I thank you so much. It's so weird to think that the days of my mission are now in single digits! I don't even know what to think or what to say. My emotions are really mixed. On one hand, I think about going home a lot and on the other hand, I really just want to work as hard as I can. I almost feel like home has never existed and I have been a missionary all of my life. It's a really weird feeling!
   But still, things are going really well. We have been doing a lot of work in the sisters' old sector and have been discovering a lot of new places and amis and it's been really amazing. We are teaching Arnold, who is the cousin of one of our ward missionaries, and he was mind blown about the Plan of Salvation and the lessons with him have been going really well. All in all, just trying my best to stay focused and obedient. It's my second to last time writing to you all so just know that I love you all and I can't wait to see you all! And for a challenge, go and eat some cookie dough ice cream for me!

Love,
Elder Legerski

No comments:

Post a Comment