Monday, July 25, 2016

"A Blessed Life is Not an Easy Life"

Hello everyone,
   How are you doing!? This week was an amazing week... I just loved it! But before I tell you all about it, I just want to thank all of you that wrote me and I hope that you have an amazing week!
   This week starting off with a bang as Elder Ellis came and visited our misson! I got to lead the conference, so it was a lot of fun and it was my last zone conference ever! The 2 things that I liked the most were: 1. Gods ways are higher than our ways and 2. God will always keep His promises. It was a super amazing conference and we learned a lot. And afterwards, we had an interview with him and it was really awesome! I spent most of the time translating as he doesn't speak any French!
   After zone conference, we had a really good week meeting a lot of new amis! We met one guy named Syr and he can speak English, French, Chinese, and Arabic, and he was even talking notes in Arabic during our lesson. But he was just amazed that we would leave our studies to come and serve the Lord and receive nothing for it! It was a really good lesson and the spirit was so strong! Then on Sunday night, we had a good lesson with sister Simonne. Someone robbed her so she has been having a really hard time. But we talked about the example of Nephi and how even though he did so much good, he still had a really hard life! And then a thought popped into my head that said "A blessed life is not an easy life". And that is so true!
   But that was my week! This week were looking forward to lots of splits and lots of working! I love you all so much and I hope that you have a great week! Go and eat some monkey bread for me!

Love,
Elder Legerski

No comments:

Post a Comment