Monday, May 9, 2016

The Best Part of a Missionary Mom's Mother's Day:)

Hi everyone how are you!?
  So I just got to Skype with my family for Mother's Day, so I don't really have a lot to say in my letter this week! It's crazy to think that I just called my family for the last time as a full time missionary...I remember when i was at the MTC and still had four more times left!

The Happy Elder:)
  
   But I'm gonna keep it short this week. I got to go to Pointe Noire and work with the missionaries there (Elder Biaya and Crandell and Elder Tshibanda and Miller) and it was a lot of fun. I didn't get to see any of my recent converts and members that I worked with at Aeroport because I was on the other side of the city, but it still brought back so many memories when I landed in the airport and it was just awesome! And also we got to go to the Yes Club, which is a really nice chineese restaurant for President Monga's bday and we all sang to him and we all ate with chopsticks so it was a lot of fun! As for the amis, they are doing really well. We are really trying to find new people to teach and the search has been going well.
   I have been reading about the missionaries in Alma and it has really been insiring me to be a better missionary and work harder than ever before! Well, I love you all so much and I hope that you have a good week! I love you all so much and I'll see you next week! For a challenge go and eat sweet and sour pork and egg rolls!

Love,
Elder Legerski
 
PS.  Oh and I just wanted to thank the whole ward for the Christmas cards that they sent to me! They finally got here really late but I really loved them!!
 
Koltin and Elder Legerski
Mother's Day Skype

Dad and Elder Legerski
getting caught up

Koltin's been wearing my shoes while I've been gone??!!

1 comment:

  1. Just love these updates. Can't wait for you to arrive home. I know mom and dad will be happy!

    ReplyDelete